Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 10

CESAR MILLAN LIVE IN JAKARTA

On Sunday, 26 April 2014 morning my brother gave me tickets of Cesar Millan Live in Jakarta Show, It just like another surprise on April. Few weeks before my family wanted to buy the ticket but quiet expensive, and my dad said to my brother (because he is a breeder), "you have to see the show, he is coming to Jakarta, don't miss the opportunities to watch him live. If you want to see him again you have to go to US". Then my brother  got these tickets for free because he is a breeder. I watched the show at Kota Casablanca Mall with my brothers, and my brother's girlfriend. His 3 hours show was so inspiring and educating. They open registration for people who wants to bring their dog to the stage and will be train by Cesar, and he looks fantastic because all of the dogs became better. He said 3 keys to have a good dog : exercise, discipline, affection.


The tickets - they made the tickets like credit card!
my older brother, his girl friend, PAPER CESAR MILLAN (lol), me, and my younger brother

He and his slide at the end of the show



 XOXO, 
 JAJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment