Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 11

Weird Surprise


Hi readers, how are you? This is my last moment of the week, if i am not wrong. This week i got a weird surprise. After I finished my class on Wednesday, I went to Medistra Hospital to take my mom's CT Scan result, then my dad, mom, and brother came after me. I waited them for few hours at Oh La La Cafe. On Thursday morning (May Day, and i supposed to be enjoying my holiday), i am not feel good. Then after lunch, I thought I got fever, my whole body was pain, even my mom could not touch me :(  In that time, i can't do anything, i just close my eyes but i didn't sleep from 1 until 7 o'clock. Until the evening my temperature was 38.3 Celsius degree and my parents brought me to the doctor at 9.30 PM. The doctor said if my fever not better until Friday night, then i have to do a blood check because the doctor predicted it can be typhus or Dengue Fever. On Friday i skipped the class and took a rest, then i am better now (but still little bit pain on my back).




***
JAJ


No comments:

Post a Comment