Monday, April 7, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 7

I am turning twenty.

Hello everyone, how was your weekend? After my 'complicated weekend" last week, i experienced a lovely weekend, even though there are always projects waiting for me. In the last few weeks, i do not really like Friday because it is exhausting. This Friday, April 4th 2014 is my birthday, i am turning 20! - i can say TGIF then. People says after you are 20, time flies faster and when you realise, you are 30, OMG, am i going to be old that fast? LOL

Let me share my 20th birthday :) Family, Friends, Teachers, they said happy birthday to me via Facebook, BBM, Line, Path, SMS, Twitter, Whats app, and some of them said it directly. I am very happy because lots of people remembered and care about me. I have 2 classes on Friday, typography skills in the morning until afternoon, and Packaging in the evening until night. I asked to my friend how about we order Pizza and i will pay it for them, but they just like shy to say yes, haha. Patty's birthday is  few days before me, we decided to order Pizza Hut Delivery for our dinner in Packaging Class and pay it together. We ordered two 'big box', and two 'mustard chicken wing'. :)


8.30 PM, i went home. I arrived home at 9.30 PM while my mom was preparing our dinner. My mom bought a birthday cake for me few days before, it called thousand roses cake, she ordered for pink ombre, the cake is pink but not really ombre,hahaha, but i really appreciate it, because my mom is here this year, [ last year, my parents were in Banjarmasin and had dinner without them :'( ]


There are three things i won't forget about this birthday. First, my dad is the first one who said happy birthday, he sent me a short message, it was at 12.03 AM (in Banjarmasin was already 01.03 AM!). I cried when i read it, he apologised for not being here on my day and promise me to have dinner when he come, just like last year :'). Second, my mom is the first one said happy birthday to me directly with hug and kissed XOXO in the morning, she was trying to be here because she knew how sad i am when there is no parents beside me on my day. The third one is my boyfriend, April 4th is our 3 years and 11 months anniversary yeay, he is too far from romantic, not think about gift on birthday, and we are undergoing long distance relationship, he is in Yogyakarta - he sent me a gift and black forest cake with rum! he knows my favourite! <3 I really appreciate what he is trying to do on my birthday. But the funny thing is he ask me what kind of things i want for my birthday, i said i want him to be here. He can't promise that because he has midterm tests, and he asked me again what i want and he always asks for something useful, but on my birthday i received a gift which is paper doll with our faces there. I like it but i was thinking like 'you want to buy me something useful and you gave me a paper doll which is display...?' hahaha, <3


I also upload the photos here :) 






When we were having our dinner together - PHD :)

This is thousand roses cake from my mom XOXO


Black Forest with rum from my man on the left & Choco Moca from my mom on the right

This is a gift from my boy hahaha <3






HAPPY TWENTY, XOXO

 JAJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment