Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 6

Hai everyone, i want to share about my weekend, it was a complicated weekend. My grandfather just came home from the hospital (he was there about a week), and i have to prepare his room and everything because my parents live in Banjarmasin. On Sunday, i went to church and did my job as a mentor of photography workshop until 3 pm. On sunday night i ordered a birthday cake because monday is my father's birthday (Oh! my dad and my mom came to Jakarta on friday). I also ordered Chinese food and ask for delivery because my grandpa still has to take a rest. Preparing the plates, bowl, fork, and everything for eat is my job, whereas my sister called my parents' siblings. I prepared all on the table while my dad was going somewhere. I was really happy because we can spend a weekend together :) In a few days i can forget about homework or task or assignment or project, but then i remembered all things i have to do, it was like a 'hard' week for me to catch up my projects, homework, and other responsibilities. I thank God he have me the responsibility of few things, but i also ask God to guide me because i am just...like...little...maybe... tired. D''':


No comments:

Post a Comment