Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 8

April, i think this is my month. Everytime i got bored or felt bad, there was always a good thing happens to me :) This is one of them, my dog gave birth!!! on 5 April (a day after my birthday), one of my dog gave birth 5 puppies but one of them dead because of bleeding. Only left 4 puppies, 3 female and 1 male > this one male just like a prince on their kennel. On 12 April my another dog gave birth again!!! She gave birth 11 puppies, and also reminded me about the four puppies that already one week old, so i saw them and took pictures! <3<3<3


look at her face! OMG, the fur!

they sleep all day long because they will open their eyes 2 weeks after their birth (one week more!)

these are the new members! they are suckling (if i am not using wrong word :/)






***

LOVE from puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment