Monday, April 21, 2014

My Moment of the Week | Week 9

Still in April. This is my moment of the week. Do you remember my previous Moment about my birthday? and yeah i asked my parent to go dinner in order celebrate my birthday. On last saturday, all of my family members were available. My parents didn't have any plan after they went to the hospital, my brother's girl friend was sick so he didn't go with her girl friend (i am not happy when she was sick, but at least let me have dinner with my family), My sister and little brother were available and i was available after make up class in the morning. We had dinner at Marche Plaza Senayan. I was really happy because we all have own business, purpose, and live in different city, but that time, we had a great family time. Live, laugh, love :)


XOXO,
JAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment