Saturday, September 28, 2013

Promotion Tool

I made two promotion tools : note book (size : A6, handy) and pen. I want my promotion tool useful for people. When someone interviewing me, whatever the result i will give these things to the interviewer. (If they don't hire me), they still can use these things and remember about me as a freshly graphic designer. So, when they need a graphic designer, they will hire me because they remember me from the note book and pen they use.



- PEN -


For the pen, the size of paper i have to send to the printing is 5cm x 3 cm. I ordered by online star-pin.com for IDR 2500 each pen.



- NOTEBOOK -



cover of notebook.

page one - biodata page

pattern after biodata

the paper inside - left is for notes and the right is for sketch

i add some my artworks inside the notebook



 










No comments:

Post a Comment