Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cover Letter, CV/Resume & Reference Letter

- COVER LETTER -

Honestly i dont like cover letter (-_- haha) because its so serious and theoretic.
I tried to make a cover letter, here it is :



Jakarta, July 18th 2013
Foniel Evandy
Jl. Veteran No 105
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, 70237


Dear Mr. Evandy,
I recently graduated with Diploma in Graphic Design from Unishaduguna International
College and would like to submit my resume and application for graphic designer
position. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed
solutions for print medias.

I would welcome the chance to apply the skills and knowledge I have gained to your
vacancy and I feel my abilities would prove to be an asset for your organization. I am
comfortable working as part of a team or individually and have an in-depth
understanding of emerging technologies in new media and also experience of working

with different designing software, including the following : Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, and Flash.

I welcome the opportunity to meet with you at your convenience to discuss your
current and futue needs and how i might serve them. I look forward to your call.
Thank you for your kind attention and consederation.

Sincerenly,
Jesslyn A. Johan


option 1 

option 2

FINAL COVER LETTER - front

FINAL COVER LETTER - back

- CV / RESUME -

In this CV / Resume i tried to "sell" my self to the company, because i am a graphic designer student, i have to make a unique CV. I tell about educatio, experience, skill, language, and way to get in touch


option 1

option 2
Feedback : Just remove the head illustration on the logo
: The skill wheel too big, make it smaller
: The heart is rough, trace it by your self
   :  The map looks like pixelated, although it is not. just blur the part outside the circle

FINAL CV / RESUME


- REFERENCE LETTER - 


Reference letter is a letter that will help us when we apply job. They will contact the person in refetene letter to make sure we are can work well and high quality. There are two parts : personal and professional. Personal i put my sister and my friends' emails. For the professional one, i put my teachers's emails.

option 1 - too plain ._.

option 2

option 3

FINAL REFERENCE LETTER - back and front

No comments:

Post a Comment