Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Twilight Share Face

                  I want to create a different drawing, not just people with different expressions. suddenly i remember a couple, Edward and Bella of the Twilight movie. I try to make them together in one paper.
I saved their photo (Bella in Eclipse and Edward in New Moon) and edited them in Photoshop.

I forgot to take a photo when i draw Edward. i started in wrong way, i should start from bella, because i use right hand, so when i draw bella, Edward is fading. 

Finally done, but i want to make the background darker, so it looks little bit mysterious, because the movie is about vampire.

This is the result :D i try to make them 'share face' in one paper but its like not clear :'(
Me and my 'Twilight share face' HAHAHA

Cheers,
JAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment