Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Man behind my Artwork

                I want to share about My third Black and white drawing. The title is 'man behind my artwork', when i just started charcoal lesson, i have search some charcoal drawing and one of them is this man. But after i made 2 charcoal drawings, i remember about this man, and i decided to make it. Lets start, my step : 

I started from the shadow of paper, because that is the easier part :D But little bit confuse about his fingers :S

His mouth is the hardest part in his face, but i love his eye <3


Almost done! and i still want to make the fingers looks real. lets try :q
This is the result :) not bad, hahah, but i think this man looks sad-er than my reference :B
I love this result because it like a man behind my paper and want to go out. 
HoOLA, Me and My Man :DD

i used this Willow charcoal and Maries as my eraser.
After finished my charcoal drawing, you should spray your drawing with this fixative, so your charcoal will not faded or go anywhere :p

Have a nice day!
JAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment