Thursday, December 20, 2012

Self Potrait - Photoshop

Hey! I want to share about my second assignment. That is photoshop lesson, make a self portrait picture with several photos that describe me. First i collect some photos that i love. little bit confused about theme and tone, to make it easier i made mind map and moodboard.
After i made mind map and moodboard, i don't know how to mix them all to 1 self portrait picture. i have beach/sea, snow, galaxy, firework, and they are really different theme. I made some sketches and decided to focus on photography, galaxy, sea.
I started to make from bottom to top. first i put the sand and sea. I changed the contrast, level, and color.
then, i put the fireworks.
i put the galaxy!
After that i put the camera. i changed the tone and color to make it looks like really in the sea and made by sand.
then i made the moon like glowing by decreasing the opacity, and adjustment, click brush, and erase the layer that in front of the moon.
i put my name that you can download the font from dafont.com (beyond sky) to match it with the sky.
The last i put project name, "self potrait". i used Times new roman to make my name more expose than the project name.
And this is the result! My Self Potrait :)
i learnt so many thing from this project, but i don't satisfied with the progress and the result. :\
Have a nice holiday!!!
- JAJ -

No comments:

Post a Comment