Sunday, November 18, 2012

Landmark Jakarta Stamp (Katedral Curch) - Illustrator

                  The title of this post is my project :} yeah, my Digital Design project is make a stamp with landmark Jakarta as a picture. I have some options, such as : Bunderan HI, Gereja Katedral Jakarta, Patung Pancoran, Gereja Emmanuel, Gedung DPR, and Gelorang Bung Karno. But i can't choose MONAS, that is forbidden landmark HAHA. Sir Em forbid us to use MONAS picture, he said MONAs is too easy. Honestly i don't know what will i do with this project :B
                   Finally i chose Katedral Church Jakarta as my picture of stamp Project. I made a moodboard that describe Katedral from the main entrance till inside the Church :)

After i send the moldboard to Sir Em, he ask me to start "Tracing". Then, i chose 1 pic
ture. that is the largest size, so when i zoom it in the picture didn't pixelated.
I started trace my Katedral, but i understand why sir Em Monas is too easy, and Katedral is so hard :( when my friend use Monas, she is coloring when I'm in the middle of Katedral tracing.
In the process, there are 3 hardest parts for me. the first glass over the door because it's so detail.
the other hardest part is black metal on the door! :( It's like curly-curly @_@
And the last is the top of this building :|
BUT AT THE END, I TRACED THEM ALL! YEAH! ;)
Little bit confused about the sentence above the door, and I get the information here :)
I don't have that font in my laptop, i have tried one by one font :( But i just put one font to fill it and will ask sir Em soon :B In this project, i just used some tools for tracing.
AND THIS IS MY KATEDRAL! :DDDD
time to coloring! and little bit hard because some line are not connected each other :{ But finally i finished it by add price and name. Printed + polifom + cover sheet = SUMBIT TO SIR EM! :D
Have a nice day!
-JAJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment